Parent Teacher Association
Together, this dynamic team organises exciting events for our children and parents. The funds raised during these events are used for ‘nice-to-have’ projects in the school. Any parent can join the PTA team and become part of a tradition that’s been treasured for decades.
The PTA is a committee comprising parents and educator staff, as well as the Principal and the Management Team.
The major responsibilities of this committee are to:
- Support the Board and the school’s management in its endeavours for the good of the school in general, and in the pupil’s best interests.
- Engender goodwill among parents.
- Promote sound relations between parents and educators.
- Raise money to provide the school with items, often referred to as the “nice-to-haves”, which it would otherwise not be able to obtain.
- Organize social and fundraising events and assist the school with certain school events, such as catering for functions.